Dominic and Jessie Vitulli Scholarship
The Dominic and Jessie Vitulli Scholarship supports graduates of Bothell High School in Bothell, Washington, who are enrolled full time at an accredited 4-year college or university in the state of Washington. A scholarship may cover up to fifty percent (50%) of the annual tuition to attend their selected institution. The intent of the scholarship is to encourage and assist students who demonstrate financial need, the potential to succeed, motivation and overall "well-roundedness." Academic achievement is not a primary consideration in awarding the Dominic and Jessie Vitulli Scholarship.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens.
- Applicants must have graduated from Bothell High School in Bothell, Washington.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need.
- Although academic achievement is not the primary consideration in awarding scholarships, the applicant must have a 3.0 GPA, and the review committee may consider the educational achievements of the applicant.
- Recipients must be enrolled full time at an accredited 4-year college or university in the state of Washington.
- Recipients must obtain a 3.0 GPA to be eligible for renewal.
This scholarship will be renewable for up to three additional years if pursuing a Bachelor's degree. The scholarship is intended for undergraduate studies only.
How to Apply:
To apply for the Dominic and Jessie Vitulli Scholarship, please register and create a SurveyMonkey Apply individual applicant account. To do so, please click on the green "Register" button on the top right of the screen, not the "Apply" button. You will be directed to a new page where you will select "Register as an individual" and prompted to enter your personal information. Upon creation of your applicant account you will click on "View programs" and search for the Dominic and Jessie Vitulli Scholarship, using the search bar.
- Complete the SurveyMonkey Apply online application.
- Submit a short essay: In no more than one-page, describe your academic and career goals and your plans to achieve them.
- Submit unofficial transcripts. If selected as a recipient, you will be required to submit official high school transcripts.
- Attach a short biography.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 515-2119 if you have any questions.