PSBJs Women of Influence - Lytle Enterprises Scholarship
The Puget Sound Business Journal and Chuck and Karen Lytle joined forces to create the Puget Sound Business Journal’s Women of Influence-Lytle Enterprises Scholarship Fund. The Women of Influence Awards celebrate the leadership of women in the business world and in the larger community. To be a Woman of Influence, one must evidence not only leadership and achievement in business and in the community, but also be a mentor to other women. This scholarship puts money behind that message. This scholarship will enable a woman of potential to develop her leadership and business acumen in a local graduate school of business. In addition to providing financial support toward the scholarship winner’s education, the members of our stellar and prestigious Women of Influence advisory board will make themselves available to mentor her, providing her with a truly powerful launching pad.
Qualified applicants are:
- a Washington state resident.
- a female student pursuing a graduate business degree.
- enrolled in an accredited educational institution in the state of Washington. This this award is available to incoming and recurring University of Washington, Seattle University, Washington State University students as well as any students from other accredited graduate business school in the state of Washington.
- able to demonstrate financial need.
- incoming and current MBA and PhD candidates are encouraged to apply.
- non-traditional, returning and adult students are also strongly encouraged to apply.
Finalists will be contacted in June 2021. Interviews of the finalists will be conducted virtually during July 2021. Although an in-person interview is highly recommended, a conference call or video conference call may be scheduled in extenuating circumstances.
Two additional $1,000 awards will be provided to semi-finalists.
How to Apply:
To apply for the Puget Sound Business Journal’s Women of Influence-Lytle Enterprises Scholarship, please register and create a SurveyMonkey Apply individual applicant account. To do so, please click on the green "Register" button on the top right of the screen, not the "Apply" button. You will be directed to a new page where you will select "Register as an individual" and prompted to enter your personal information. Upon creation of your applicant account you will click on "View programs" and search for Puget Sound Business Journal’s Women of Influence-Lytle Enterprises Scholarship, using the search bar.
Please email email@example.com or call (206) 515-2119 if you have any questions.