West Coast Paper Company Scholarship 2021
The purpose of the West Coast Paper Scholarship is to honor the employees of WCP Solutions and WCP Envelope by giving financial support for the pursuit of higher education at an accredited institution. The Scholarship pays for up to 50% of tuition, room, and board to a maximum of $10,000 per qualified selected scholar per school year.
- You must be a current Full-Time employee of WCP Solutions or WCP Envelope or a spouse or child of current Full-Time WCP Solutions or WCP Envelope employee.
- You must be pursuing higher education with the anticipation of acceptance into an accredited college or university. The Scholarship is dependent upon acceptance during the year for which the application is made.
- You must have a cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher at your current school or your most recently completed academic experience. Renewal is possible for up to four years- dependent upon maintaining a minimum GPA of 3.0 during all quarters or semesters at an accredited college or university.
- You must submit a complete application, including all required uploads.
- Note: The Committee may invite finalist candidates for a 30-minute interview by Zoom the afternoon of April 26 or 27, 2021.
How to Apply:
To apply for a West Coast Paper Scholarship, please register and create a SurveyMonkey Apply individual applicant account. To do so, click on the green "Register" button on the top right of the screen, NOT the "Apply" button. You will be directed to a new page where you will select "Register as an individual" and prompted to enter your personal information. Upon creation of your applicant account you will click on "View programs" and search for West Coast Paper Scholarship, using the search bar.
Please note that all application materials will be submitted online, and you must include the following:
- Application Form: West Coast Paper Scholarship Application form.
- Essay: Write a brief statement (400 words maximum) introducing and telling us about yourself. Describe your life and career goals as you currently see them, your intended course of study, and why you believe you deserve this scholarship.
- Supplemental Essay: (only applicable to professionals seeking a return to school following a gap of 10+ years to pursue higher education.) If you have been out of school for 10 or more years, please provide a brief statement (400 words maximum) that outlines how you plan to be successful in returning to school after being away.
- Interests and Accomplishments Matrix: Completed interests and accomplishments matrix (i.e., academic, arts, clubs, sports, etc.)
- References: Two to three letters of recommendation (please see task instructions for more details.) Applicants can either directly upload each letter, or use the Survey Monkey Apply system to send requests for a letter of recommendation to their supporters.
- Transcripts: Uploaded transcript (please see task instructions for more details on what transcripts to include.)
Please email email@example.com or call (206) 515-2119 if you have any questions.